What’s a better way to tell your family, loved ones or friends you treasure them than to send them a snail mail? Nothing.
Technology has changed the way we communicate. The old tradition of writing someone a letter or a note has long been gone. Revive this tradition again and put a smile on someone’s face! To me, handwritten notes are always sincere and heartfelt. Remember the feeling you had when you open your mailbox and you see greeting cards? I have been longing for that feeling for quite a bit.
Today, I am going to show you how I make my cards. 100% DIY.
– scissors or a pen knife
– card stock (using kraft card stock)
– ink pad
– fluff hearts (optional)
– hot glue gun (optional)
– measure card stock and cut your card (10cm x 15cm or any size you like)
– stamp your design or words on card
– write your letter on the back of your card (remember to write before you glue the hearts on)
– glue fluff hearts using hot glue gun (press on heart a little to make it adhere better, careful it’s hot)
You are done! Simple and classy. Ready to be mailed out to friends.
I am so excited to mail these out to my girl friends! These girl friends of mine are whom I met during my three months training overseas as a flight stewardess. They were my only buddies in a foreign land. We had our ups and downs but I definitely do treasure and miss the times we had!