Love bacon and eggs? Why not combine them! Today in mum’s kitchen, we have the Bacon Egg Cups.
– bacon strips
– shredded cheddar cheese
– foil cupcake liners
– pre-cook bacon strips for few minutes
– line cupcake tray with foil cupcake liners
– put bacon strips into foil cupcake liners
– crack egg into it
– sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese
– put into oven to bake (200 degrees celsius for 20 minutes)
Read to be served! Can’t wait to sink my teeth into these… YUM…
Using foil cupcake liners will make washing the tray easier as nothing gets stuck onto it. For this recipe, you can add whatever you like. We’ve also tried adding in mushrooms and crab meat.
Have you tried this easy and tasty Bacon Egg Cups? If you haven’t, you should give it a go!