As cliché as it may sound, I would like to say a big ‘thank you‘ to those who invented the Internet and Wi-Fi connection.
Just recently, my Wi-Fi modem decided to break down on us late at night. Panic went around in the house. What are we to do without the Wi-Fi connection? Yes, we can still access Internet on our phone using 3G but ultimately we still need Wi-Fi so we can surf from our laptops.
Called up the company right away. Technician came down next day but identified that it was due to something else that he can’t fix. A constant “oh no…” is what I could hear in my head then.
With no access to the internet, what can I do? I have decided to do some crafts. Some cutting and stamping the whole afternoon. It was a miracle I survived.
After some drama, Wi-Fi connection is back! It was like a ‘we have hope’ moment…
We tend to take things for granted until we lose it. Internet connection becomes a everyday thing that you expect it to be there. But when it’s not working, the sky comes crashing down…
I have realised that besides the Internet, I can ‘survive’ the day by doing other stuffs, such as crafts. Crafting makes me feel inspired and relax!
– ♦ –
Other response to Daily Prompt : Thank You
- Kind of Thankful | Kind of a Bum
- Daily Prompt Challenge – Thankful | soletusknow
- Markrrel Nalin | Legends of Lorata
- Daily Prompt: Thank You | Jessica Brown NZ
- 9/11 Commemoration Poem – Daily Prompt: Thank You | Warm Welcomes
- 毎日の刺激：「ありがとう」 | ～★発光天体の世界★～
- To the Exes: A Sincere Thank You | Reviving the Spark
- I’m thankful for… | tornin2’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Thank You | genieve celada | photography
- Muito Obrigada! | 3rdculturechildren
- Daily post: Thanks for learning curve | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Memento Mori | vicbriggs’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Thank you, Onlybody | Hotel Goddess
- A Tribute to Criticism | mardmood
- Daily Prompt: Thank You | horsesofthesun
- Thank you! | My Kaleidoscope
- Daily Prompt: Thank You | life n me!
- Poem For My Mother | Amelie Lockhart
- INTERNET | ayimas